Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stupid, stupid people

So I don't know if I have mentioned why I am so freaked out about driving. I need to clarify. I don't feel I could have done anything differently to prevent my accident, other than being a few minutes earlier or later. Therefore, I am feeling a little out of control. I don't like that. It's a bit like being a manager - you have to relinquish control in order to garner reliability and independence from your team. If you don't, you become a micro-manager.

The car wreck kind of works the same way. I am a freaked out mess on the road because I am in a state of panic about what the world is doing. I can hear my father's response to that now: "Let it be. You were never in control. Control is a flawed perception."

Anyway, I found this site today, with an example of what kind of stupid people you have operating vehicles near you.

http://members.aol.com/DallasKRSRider/350Z.html

The pics are great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home