Friday, August 26, 2005

Greek Tragedy - my vote for best blog ever

I think I may have mentioned Stephanie Klein's blog, "Greek Tragedy", in passing lately. If I haven't been succinct enough, here you go. STEPHANIE KLEIN IS AN AMAZING WRITER. THE NEW YORK TIMES WROTE AN ARTICLE ABOUT HER AND I COMPLETELY AGREE. SHE IS A GENIUS.

If you honestly are interested in finding out why Stephanie is so amazing, read her blog entry from yesterday, titled "If". She is the little voice inside my head that doesn't know how to communicate verbally, but is able to write it down.

http://www.stephanieklein.blogs.com/

Absolutely incredible. She describes what it is like to be in the presence of incredible talent ( I think she was talking about Ray La Montaigne, I completely agree) - the chill bumps, the tears of wonder. The way that someone with genius can make us passionate and excited as if we were children again, no baggage and sarcasm to hold us back from our intense appreciation. Love that girl.

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 26, 2005 9:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know she's threatening to sue two ladies who have done a parody of her site? Isn't that awful?

http://lindsayism.com/2005_08_01_archive.php#112507059146061457

 

Post a Comment

<< Home