Thursday, September 01, 2005

Black People Loot, White People Find

Yes, I am a day late and a dollar short. Although everyone else in the blogging stratosphere has posted about this, I figured I would hook you "Anywhere-But-Ites" up. For real, yo.

Read about how the Associated Press clearly discerns between white people and black people as they rampage the stores in the Gulf Coast. I was thinking about this earlier when I saw a yahoo pic with this white dude in a Wally-world, who said he was "gathering supplies" for hurricane victims. My ass. Dude, at least hide the Spalding shoe box in the bottom of the cart before you smile for the AP photographer.

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/08/30/black_people_loot_wh.html

If I manage to grab a minute tonight, I will post pics. I'm packing for the Austin plane in the morn, and don't have a bunch of time....

Wish me luck on 6th Street, plan on massive hangovers for a few days...I wonder if blues and booze eliminate next-day headaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home