Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Dream Job

Is admittedly at Google.

I will forever hope to work at the company where I can surf the web, without abandon, and not have to anxiously minimize my surfing activities everytime somebody walks by. Instead, when my boss lays work on my desk, and tells me that "idle hands cause ..." I can interrupt him.

I'd say: "Back off, Darth Googlinator. I am the supreme web surfer and I'm working on some surfing I'm really passionate about. Go find someone who is less than above-average to fulfill your tasks of boring doom."

Read the Forbes article and see what I mean.

"Who's Really Running Google"

http://www.forbes.com/2006/06/02/internet-microsoft-google_cz_ec_0605valleyletter.html?partner=commentary_newsletter

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home