Thursday, May 25, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm a mess. I'm sorry.

We're 4 weeks into the new happy-pill batch, people. Drug studies predict it takes an average of 6 weeks. I'm dying for some help here.

Overwhelmed? Yep. Not ready to jump in a creek, though.

Unsure? Absolutely. Lost. Completely. One minute I'm sailing onto something new and CRASH!

I'm back at bottom. Not sure where I am who I am or where I'm going.

And I'm SOOOOOO angry. I know it. I come up with 80 things I'm pissed off about all at once. But my motivation to yell and kick and scream and run for an hour are all gone.

I just want to melt into my couch. Ice water handy, because I'm too cheap to turn the AC on. I don't want to make any decisions, but yet I am a little disturbed because I feel like my sensory button is off kilter.

I know I'm mad, but I don't have the energy or care to yell.

I know I'm sad, but I don't have the energy or care to cry.

I know when something makes the corner of my mouth turn up that it means I'm happy.

But I don't feel it.

Stunned paralyzed frozen gone

find me

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home