Saturday, November 11, 2006

I now know which Nicole Kidman character I am. Egad.

Z hates Nicole Kidman. I can't say I agree, I actually liked "Eyes Wide Shut". And I'm proud of her for hanging in there for her contractual term with Tom. I'm sure her sanity was tested every waking moment.

So here is the Nicole Kidman character I am. I've never heard of this movie and have no clue what this is supposed to mean. Stupid quizzes.







Which NICOLE KIDMAN Character Are You?




"Diane Arbus" in FURYou're a creative super freak and a true trailblazer. Good for you for embracing your curiousity. But do try and maintain your sanity whilst living on the edge. It's a highwire act.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home