Monday, November 06, 2006

Snewo & Charky's Way Yummo Smoothie Recipe

My kid is great. Last night, she said, "Mommy, I want a smoothie for dinner. Can we make a smoothie?"

I was totally in the mood because I ate crappy on Saturday...so we made the most awesome smoothie just off the top of our heads. While eating it (with a spoon, nice frozen yogurt consistency) Charky told me to write the recipe down.

So here it is.

Snewo & Charky's Way Yummo Smoothie Recipe

1 banana, in chunks
1 pear, in chunks, very little skin
1 carrot, in slices
1 heaping spoonful (like soup spoon size) peanut butter
1 heaping spoonful (soup spoon size) flax seed, the smushed up kind
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (any brand, mine's from Costco)
2 tbl. vanilla extract (because my protein powder isn't very vanilllaey)
1 cup plain (sour) yogurt
1/3 - 1/2 cup splenda
10 oz. glassful of ice cubes.

Blend. Serve. Tha Bomb diggity.




Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home