Wednesday, May 06, 2009

How to Get a Job During the Depression?

My house is going to be foreclosed and I am making less than 1/2 of what I need to pay the bills. How do I find a job during the depression? How do I make a less than stellar resume seem stellar?

A. I haven't graduated. I can't afford to come up with 3K, and they won't give me my diploma until then. How do I make potential employers understand that I've completed all the coursework but I'm just broke?

B. I've had 3 jobs in 4 years - because all three jobs went out of business. How do you explain that on your resume so that recruiters don't immediately assume you are a job-hopper?

Any thoughts, suggestions, or criticism is more than welcome. Dish it out. I need it all.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home