Monday, February 07, 2005

The man and the menagerie

So my ex-husband just bought another pet for his menagerie. It is called a Shiba Inu, and it looks like a little fluffy-husky-fox. Please remember that Cee is adding this to his already established Zoo, composed of:

a) Colombian Red-tailed Boa - which missed the mouse and bit his stupid as% the other day, haha
b) African Ball python
c) A pickapoo ( actually called a pickashi$, if you ask me, horrid little yippy dog)
d) an indonesian panda ferret
e) a canadian albino ferret
f) a congo african gray (Marvin the parrot, bites his lip and talks - says "damn monkeys"
g) a nanday conyer (some other kind of screwy bird, apparently sings)

Please email this man and tell him I need some child support. Now.

I have all kind of strange fantasies like the old lady song:

There was a fat redneck who lived in a zoo
I don't know why he lived in a zoo
it smells like poooooooo

There was a fat redneck who lived w/out a clue
I don't know why they didn't eat him toooooo
I guess he'll sueeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home