Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wedding 2007

Okay, I can't keep it in any longer. Zee and I found the locale for our wedding. Unfortunately, I can't share it with you. It only has 15 rooms, and they are all booked up for 2006. Therefore, our wedding is planned for 2007. For all of you relevant folks out there, you will be receiving a link to the wedding blog sometime in the next few months.

Have to get you all budgeting, you see. We don't want any gifts, just come to our wedding. I promise it will be like old times. Only the cops won't come. I don't even think this island has cops.

Love you all - we're really excited. Zee says I'm driving him nuts. My crafty friend at work has been bringing me invitation/programs from the past 8 weddings she has been to this year, so we can talk ideas for stationary. Zee and I have been back and forth on my favorite antique jewelry auction site, discussing the benefits of vintage platinum versus antique.

Irish linen dress code. I promise not to bare my breasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home