Thursday, June 09, 2005

www.savetoby.com

My lovely hippie girlfriend from Marietta, Georgia sent me the following link:

www.savetoby.com.

Please go there. This dude is ingenious. I am so jealous. I totally feel, well, violated. That idea should have been mine.

So if anyone wants to give me a domain name, I am requesting

www.savemouse.com.

You can find out how to save my whiny, needy gay cat named Mouse. He won't stop drinking out of the toilet, he refuses to use the litter box if is has even a speck of filth in there.

Mousie steals hairbands and Charky's socks, and hides them underneath the oven.

Unless you all send me $50K within the next 120 days, I will sell Mousie to my local suspicious restaurant (located next to the Animal Clinic - remind me to post a pic. Actually not located where I live, but on Hwy 20 near Cumming, Georgia. Truly funny to see the BBQ sign next to the Pet Vet).

Toby is cute, but Mousie is way cuter...and he can fetch.

Save Mouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home