Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Curse of Naa

Oh yeah. I forgot to talk about my conversation with Naa. Zee and I had finally sat down on Wednesday nite, and were prepared for our planned 9 PM scromp. Truly terrible when you have to plan for sex. Your life is ultimately too adult and boring when you can't get your shit together like normal people, and simply roll over at 4 AM and get it on.

Anyway, the phone rings and zee answers, and hands me the phone. The second he handed it over I was pissed, knowing that my scromping date would be f-ed up with a 3 hr. conversation with Naa.

So it was only 2 hrs, and I am whining. Oh well. Naaa has the strangest things happen to him. He had some dream about some woman he knew (very vaguely, of course) who died 10 years ago. She keeps showing up in his dreams and giving him prophecies and the like. Naa wanted to know if he should actively seek out a seance and figure out what she wants.

Now here I am, pissed because I know my shot at nookie is being screwed - by a 6' tall flaming gay man, no less - and I am being consulted about some whacky seance. I was practically sputtering in anger.

Then we get in some conversation about how his wrongful drug charge (only a misdemeanor) was dropped, yet he wants to sue the podunk South GA county that arrested him. Oh Naa. We need to get you back into the city, so you can tutor all the newly landed, young gay fluff about what DRAMA really is. I know their gay experience is somehow lacking without you in their lives. And then I can get my planned nookie like every other boring adult on this planet.

I feel old. I should go to San Fran with my lovely friend Jay. He invited me last month - his sugar daddy takes him every other month on business - and they party and go to yummy male strip clubs (sorely missing here in the South, the luxurious male strip club. They are tasteful and so un lascivious) and hit the raves and act like 20 year olds. I may need this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home