Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Okay, I don't have long to update, I am on my way out again. Our flight back to hell from heaven was delayed three hours. I got home at 1 AM, packed again til 2:30, back to work and off on a goofy business trip.

I figure I'll quickly go over some of the finer points from last weekend, and finish with longer explanations later.

1. Grinnell, Iowa, is awesome. I am completely ashamed that I ragged on it.

2. Men, please don't forget your lady friends at your next bachelor party. I organized a nice run to a great stripclub. None of the boys had ever been to one with a girl. By the end of the night, all of them wanted to sit next to me. I later told Zee that I was felt up more that night than on a usual datenight. Go figure.

3. If I had an indoor pool, could I get used to 3 feet of snow from November to May?

4. Doesn't Grinnell need a hippie bar?

5. Who would turn down a monstrous 19th century Victorian on a 2 acre lot for only $150K?

6. I need to post a pic of my new citrine chain. It's really beautiful.

7. Food tastes bad.

8. I lost 15 lbs.

9. I missed my daughter. A lot.

10. People in the midwest drive shit@y American cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home