Thursday, June 09, 2005

ARNOLD IS DA MAN

As a fellow cigar aficionado, I found Arnold's recent comment truly heartening. I can't even smoke my cigars in Atlanta bars anymore. (Will stay in the boonies if that is where I can smoke and drink).

From the recent ACIC (Association of California Insurance Companies) report:


QUOTE
The Democrat-controlled Legislature and Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger are currently
locked in political combat over a number of key policy issues. But the fight took a new turn this
week when the Assembly voted 41-32 to dismantle – for health and appearance reasons – the
governor’s smoking tent. Soon after taking office, he had the tent erected in the courtyard outside his Capitol office to conduct negotiations and smoke cigars. This is what Gov. Schwarzenegger had to say about the latest legislative tent move:

“As long as I’m at the Capitol, I will be smoking my stogies down there, and I will be having people down there smoking stogies. This is my negotiation tent, and no one is going to take that away. Just remember one thing: They can be passing all the bills they want. There’s one person who has to sign it. That’s me.”

Arnold, I so want to be your intern when you are sitting in the oval office. Send me a shoutout. I can type, file, and research. I'm 1/8 German. I find your aging muscles sexy. We once had original copies of Muscle & Fitness with you on the covers - right after you won Mr. Universe. I would so bow down and submit to your massive ego. Lemme know what you think.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:38:00 PM, Blogger taboot said...

um.....Arnold can't be in oval office....crazy thing in the constitution about being a natural born citizen....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home