Monday, June 20, 2005

Conspiracy theorist

I've been a real shi# about posting. And I do have a good bit to discuss. Forgive me, I'm just going to blog about whats on top of the neural memory....

Was reading an article from Forbes titled,
"Greenberg & Sons: AIG CEO HANK GREENBERG is a tough boss and a tough dad. Two of his sons left his company in anger. If only the story had ended there." (Features) Devin Leonard.

(Find your own damn link to it. I had to use a subscription service.)

Nice article. Discusses the inner workings of the Greenberg family - ie., the CEOs of the three powerful companies currently being torched by NY Attorney General Eliot Spitzer. Discovered that Evan Greenberg (an absolute hottie, by the way...He kind of resembles this boy I kissed in 3rd grade.) was not only a high school graduate hippie, but that he seems a little, well, thick. THAT IS EVEN CUTER. Moderately intelligent men are yummy to fool with.

So anyway, back on subject. I apologize. The article mentions in passing the link between former AIG CEO Hank Greenberg and the CIA. So I google that for info.

I end up finding the research behind Fahrenheit 911. I actually haven't seen that flick. I have a problem with Michael Moore, you see. He has a bit of an inflammatory personality, and I worry that he discredits the liberal left because he is so hard to like. Beyond that, the news segments exposing his cannabilistic journalism tendencies was a bit hard to swallow. Not that he doesn't deserve credit for garnering such incredible media exposure to the issue, but he does in many ways fail to credit the origins of all of his conspiracy information.

That being said, here is the best internet site I have found thus far, discussing the links between the CIA, 9/11, the Bush family, Osama Bin Laden, Manuel Noriega, Cocaine, dead bodies in Texas.....

Read on and have fun. Schwarzenegger for Prez.

http://www.hereinreality.com/conspiracy/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home