Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Jude Law made her whole body tingle

I can't stand it. I need to comment on the Jude Law boning the nanny story.

First, visit Junkfeud's article about Jude Law boning the nanny, located at http://junkfeud.blogspot.com/.
Take a look at the ugly-nanny-by-comparison-to-Jude's-lovely-fiance.

Sienna Miller is pretty cute, and looks way more bangable than the weird, fat-Michelle-Phillips looking nanny.

I have to comment on a few things. First, Junkfeud makes a huge point. If Sienna Miller walks barefoot on city streets on a consistent basis, then I wouldn't want her in my bed either. City street feets are gross.

Second, the nanny's comment is priceless. "It was amazing, Jude was a masterful lover who made my whole body tingle". After the recent pic of Jude Law (see photo below) I don't see how she was tingling. I think she was high on X, so the massive, throbbing thud she felt all the way up to her bellybutton must have felt like tingling.

No thanks, Jude. Your face is pimply and you need to keep that thing in your pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home