Thursday, September 01, 2005

Feeling a bit anal retentive

So forgive me if I wanna post quotes about perfection, and avoiding mediocrity. Remind me to post about how my life has taken a turn towards a Jerry Springer episode, but in a good way.

There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but Yellow Stripes and Dead Armadillos
Jim Hightower

It's a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation. Roberto Benigni

I like armadillos. I don't think I should gank one in TX. They carry leprosy, did you know that?
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:SCWAzoL20a4J:svm369.vetmed.lsu.edu/truman1.htm+armadillo+leprosy&hl=en

Freaky little bastards. They should have an alien movie with armadillos. They could infest the human population with leprosy, and fly off in little armadillo shuttles. They don't even need space suits, their shell will protect them. We could put those bubble helmets on em, though. Little fuc&ers gotta breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home