Friday, September 23, 2005

Jet Blue Plane

I'm sure you've heard the recent scoop about the emergency landing of a Jet Blue plane at LAX. This morning, I found information about the celebrity passengers aboard.

On the plane were Kelly Carson, who plays blonde bombshell Kimber in the hit television show Nip/Tuck; DJ Qualls, who starred in the movie Road Trip http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-1792389,00.html; and actress Taryn Manning http://www.eonline.com/News/firstlook.html.

The DJ Qualls dude I can live without. Who is into these skinny, geeky looking white boys with the cool rave names that are really just hip hop derivatives. Dude, your name is Ernest (I'm guessing here). Go by ER or some shit.

However, the presence of the two actresses, who barely averted tragedy, did warrant some mention from me.

I watched my first episode of Nip/Tuck the other night - it was the Season 2 premiere. Not only did I absolutely love the show - even though I have to close my eyes when they pull a scalpel out - but I may have added a new male to my "5 hottest actors under 40" list. Julian McMahon isn't for real. And that voice. Who would expect a voice like his to go with a face like that? Wow.

If you missed the show, don't read on.

The best part was the threesome at the end of the show, with Julian McMahon's character, Dr. Christian Troy; the Homicide Detective investigating the recent serial killings, along with Christian's sodomy/assault (the scene of him getting poked is one of the most deviant scenes I think they have put on TV ever. When they play "Leaving Las Vegas", they won't even show Elisabeth Shue getting gang raped. Christian's rape is just as twisted and growdy), and Christian's sex kitten, Kelly Carlson.

Kelly isn't the prettiest, the brunette po-po is way, way hotter, but I don't want her to die in some plane crash. Then the Nip/Tuck people won't have someone to do the "threes a crowd, let's have a threesome and make it alright" scenes.
http://www.askmen.com/women/actress_250/272_kelly_carlson.html

Taryn Manning is an icon in her own right. She was Eminem's pregnant ex-girlfriend, Janine, in 8 Mile. She completely represented every white trash girl in America who gets pregnant to keep her man. Because her portrayal of this classic American character was so impeccable, she doesn't need to die either.
http://www.askmen.com/women/actress_200/224_taryn_manning.html

Ladies, and DJ Dorky, I'm glad you're okay. Go back to work and make more slutty, white trashy characters for me to enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home