Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Anderson Cooper SUX

Noone seems to believe me when I say that Anderson Cooper is an ass. You see, when I moved to Georgia, I was tortured every morning with some crappy news segment on the TV in homeroom, called Channel One. Patronizing and idiotic in that bubbly Disney Channel kind of way, the best fodder for our jokes every morning was the anchor. You guessed it, Anderson Cooper.

When I found out that he was making it bigtime, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe these producers. What the hell. The guy we constantly made fun of for being such an asshole was on primetime.

It's not that I don't like him for goofy reasons. Yes, his voice is utterly jaw-clenching. However, his idle commentary on everything is just insane. I tend to believe that he is just so self absorbed that he doesn't see how much of an ass he makes of himself.

Finally, someone agreed with me. Anderson Cooper sux, dammit.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/10/12/GOODMAN.TMP

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:09:00 PM, Blogger taboot said...

Me and millions of gay men will agree that WE LOVE ANDERSON!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home