Monday, November 07, 2005

Rev Run on Money

"I'm successful financially because I treat finances correctly," he says. "You're not successful financially 'cause you throw money around. Money is like a fine high-class woman, you don't treat it bad. It'll escape from you. It'll run from you if you're not nice to money. Don't be mean to money and throw it everywhere. How would you feel if somebody were throwing you around? Would you want to hang with them? Well, money likes me because I like taking good care of it. Money's my friend and I'm not gonna just throw her to anything." - Rev Run

Oh, and yes, Run DMC was one of the first albums I got into trouble for in the Anywhere household. Somehow, the lyrics just don't sound good coming from your 10 year old.


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home