Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HOW TO FIND A JOB NEAR CRITTERSVILLE, GEORGIA

I know, I know. I really haven’t been looking – hard core – for very long. But dammit, I had forgotten how hard it is to get yerself employed.

PROFILE OF SKILLZ:

Research
I have mad researching skills, yo. I can find shit on the internet. If you can find it first, I’ll totally give you props. But I have mad skills.

Communications
I type fast, too. I can Google something as fast as the roadrunner can run.

Developed Professional Experience
I know about 80 million websites. Like the Gizooglinating website. http://www.gizoogle.com/
Or where to find other Crittersvillian Bloggers : http://www.technorati.com/

Technology
I know how to change your ISP so your internet searching can’t be tracked.

SO DAMMIT, PEOPLE!
Help me simplify my life. I need to quit commuting 2 ½ hours everyday. Like, now. And I can’t search for jobs everyday this way, submitting my resume to everyone and their momma.

Hook me up. And pay me. With medical insurance. And 3 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, and I wanna be allowed to take sick days on an unpaid basis. Dammit. If I’m in the loony bin for 5 days I don’t wanna use my vacation time. I want a job that doesn’t punish me for being sick, something I can’t avoid.

I've got mad skillz, yo. Let me prove it.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home