Sunday, July 16, 2006

TEN THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF – RIGHT THIS MOMENT

1. Sunday is chore day, and I really want to break up that routine. I spend all day cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, ironing my work clothes, and painting my toenails. It seems so boooorrrrrinnnng. And it doesn’t start my week off in a nice way, doing all the things I hate. I wish I had help around here.

2. My cat(s) puked on the bed and the front entry table this morning. Nice present, thanks kitties.

3. My face is completely broken out. I think its part detox and part “lack of air conditioning”. See #4

4. We have no AC. And it’s typically 95 or higher, with 30% humidity. I’m freaking dying. And I’m sure my excess weight doesn’t help. See #5.

5. I can’t exercise because I’m so freaking hot. And my elliptical broke, or I’d exercise inside. But wait- whoops – I can’t exercise inside because I don’t have AC.

6. My elliptical broke because the stupid boy at “Play It Again Sports” didn’t put it together correctly. Z also says the stupid boy took the instruction booklet with him when he left. As Z was the one who suggested the stupid boy put it together ( I could have spent a weekend doing it myself, and then instead be pissed off when I didn’t do it right) and he was the one who supervised the putting-it-together, I think he should exert some authority and complain. And get my much-needed $80 back from the boy who scammed me. But he won’t. He says I need to do it, since I paid for it. Dammit. Fu&%. Shi%. Where’s some aggressive/testosterone when you need it?

7. I ate at this place I’ve been wanting to go to for awhile – “Red Peppers” in Acworth. It was given a really great rating by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Absolutely incredible Cuban. To die for, I’m telling you. Anyway, dinner was somewhat ruined by a grumpy, grouchy Z who has been complaining all weekend that his tummy hurts. As we only get to go out to eat once a week, having my dinner ruined by sullen looks/stares/complaints/utter grouchiness is enough to really, really tick me off. And when I said so much, I was virtually ignored, and given more silent, sullen stares. Dammit. Fu$%. Shi#.

8. I applied for a bunch of jobs last week and I’ve yet to hear from any of them. I’m pretty sure my fragile sanity won’t last long – especially if I keep commuting 2 ½ hours per day.

9. None of my clothes fit.

10. Z left to go gaming this evening and didn’t leave me any cigarettes.







Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 17, 2006 9:22:00 AM, Blogger taboot said...

welcome back. this is you. i miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home