Friday, June 16, 2006

Top Ten - June, 2006



Top Ten Foods – RIGHT THIS MOMENT:
1. SMIRNOFF. Is that a food?
2. Sushi – any kind with avocado and tuna.
3. Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
4. My Nachos: Baked Lays (Cheddar & Sour Cream) and Low-Fat Mozzarella.
With turkey burger.
5. Bean Burritos from Taco Hell w/ extra mild sauce.
6. SMIRNOFF. Is that a food?
7. Braves game hot dogs. Jumbo. With extra everything.
8. Williams Brothers Barbeque, Marietta, Georgia.
9. Subway veggie sandwiches with extra tabasco sauce from my cupboard at
work.
10. Cheeseburgers.

Top Ten Things to Do at Home – RIGHT THIS MOMENT:

1. Fuck.
2. Pat my cat.
3. Watch CSI.
4. Smoke.
5. Drink Vodka Tonics w/ SMIRNOFF (see above)
6. Read the rest of this crappy Anne Rice novel ( BTW, I’m out of reading
material. Send me a book.)
7. Watch the new season of Making the Band, because P. Diddy sucks ass.
8. Feed the Koi. Because you forget to when you’re drunk. See above, under
SMIRNOFF.
9. Play golf on the cellphone.
10. Attempt to hook your bluetooth up on the cellphone for the 90th time.


Top Ten Things that Piss Me Off – RIGHT THIS MOMENT:

1. Driving. Get the fuck out of my way, people.
2. Running out of SMIRNOFF.
3. Summertime TV sucks.
4. My $600 elliptical broke. I feel fat.
5. I feel fat. See above.
6. My damn cat keeps running outside everytime I open the front door. I don’t
know how to break him of it and I’m scared – he doesn’t have any claws and
he could get really hurt.
7. My house is a mess and I’m too dang tired to fix it. Or I don’t care. Or both.
8. I don’t have anything to read. See above.
9. I hate my job and I feel I should be paid way more to be a 40 hr/week
shrink.
10. I haven’t been to the beach in 2 years.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home