Saturday, August 26, 2006

More Mental Ramblings - Now From Personality #3, the Stunned Manic

How I Feel Right Now: A bit headachy but stunned nonetheless.

What Keeps Running Through My Head: I resigned from my job on Thursday after I accepted my new job. It was a truly awful experience, and I don't wish to repeat it. I really like the people I'm going to work with, and I hope that it works out for a long time.

What I Dreamed About Last Night: My former boss' boss, who we will call "Metrosexual Convertible-Driving Man" had dinner with me and my family. His son was a pothead, which made me realize that he is a real person living in a real world too. I got an interview with a company in Las Vegas, so "Metrosexual Convertible-Driving Man" drove me to Las Vegas, in his schweeeetttt midnight-blue BMW convertible, from his home on the cliffs of Carmel, California. We arrived in Vegas to find that this company - who also wanted me as an Executive Assistant - was installing me in a penthouse apartment on top of their corporate offices, which take up the top 4 floors of The Palms hotel.

What I Hope To Do Today: Go to the Shrink. Be With My Man and My Baby. See A Movie. Have Sex.





Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home