Friday, January 14, 2005

Ode to Ben

This is completely ridiculous. I went to see Beauty and the Beast with Sharky, and now I have Gaston's rafter swinging, antler decorating song stuck in my head. My poetry is absolutely horrendous, but is best sung to that tune.


With your curly hair and a goofy grin
you made me come back to school again
where I most likely would have been skipping
your sweet face brought me back to the light

You never harassed me for smoking
in the parking lot prior to song
I told you your tie-dye was yummy
and with that hair you just couldn't go wrong

I once played your mother in a play
and felt I had committed a crime
You tall lanky drink of water
must come back to see me sometime

Sweet jailbait presbyterian boy
You disappeared to NY to go play pretend
I just wanted to keep you as my toy
but instead you are now in a bend

I love you pretend to be Liam
but doing that one thing is naughty on film
I will go see the movie to see him
I might shock - must smuggle in swill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home