Monday, January 10, 2005

Seeking something happy to make me smile and laugh.

I can't even think of an example, that is how dark I have felt for awhile.
I don't think this is normal.

Just need some saltwater and sand. Warmer temps in the 80s and 90s would be nice.

I keep kicking myself. Last year I promised I would save all my vacation time to go somewhere temperate over winter. I can only try to bear it through this winter and hope I can accomplish it next year. I might skip christmas. I could rent a little shack on the beach and fish and pick bananas... dive for abalone and weave sea grass into skirts.

I don't think that SADD really affects people, unless they have icelandic or finnish heritage or something, but I don't really know how else to explain my winter blues. I hate being cold. I start getting these hot and cold flashes from wearing too many clothes, I start breaking out in hives (currently all over my chest and face, I feel like I am 15), my skin looks positively ashy (Thank you, biracial great-grandmas, for that one) and my hair looks like I dye it because it starts turning dirty blonde...

Need a month off laying naked on some beach.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home