Monday, November 07, 2005

Calling The Cynical, The Hardened, The Less Than Erudite

I'm not one of these people who are thrilled by art. Admittedly, I was more into art when I had a close friend who was an incredible artist. His pencil sketches had meaning and depth and made you feel something.

But honestly, I could usually care less about paintings or flat, two dimensional pieces. I can't draw or paint, and I know that has something to do with it. The only painting I ever did I gave away to someone I love. It was destroyed, and I haven't had the urge ever since.

This gallery in New York is full of pieces - mostly objets de art - that made me feel something. I thought I would share. I'm a cynic, so if I can spread anything for the hardened we'll be in luck.

www.jasonjacques.com

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home