Friday, October 27, 2006

Day 18: Unemployment

Ay yi yi yi yiiiiii.

Being unemployed sucks. Did you all know that? Am I just speaking to a dead ear? Here are a few other things that suck.

1. Depression sucks. Going to the shrink whilst being depressed sucks harder. Shrinkee man makes me do hard stuff. For example: Homework assignment of the week- Come up with 5 things I pat myself on the back for. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. I'm depressed, damnit. I don't pat myself on the back for diddly squat right now. Cut me some slack, super duper shrinkee man.

2. Statistics sucks. Not being able to concentrate (ie., reading 800 pages of statistics text) sucks harder. If any of you people have a copy of 'Statistics for Dummies' you better gosh-darn send it to me. Because if I have to calculate the z value from the t table using the alpha and beta one more goddang time I'm going to spew.

3. Null Libido sucks. Feeling guilty about null labido sucks harder. Enough said.

4. Feeling Agoraphobic (ie., not wanting to leave the house) sucks.

5. Not receiving my severance check sucks.

6. Charky losing her new glasses sucks.

7. Having a cold, whilst depressed, sucks.

8. Not wanting to get online because you hate feeling so out of touch with the world really sucks.

9. Not paying your bills because you can't concentrate sucks. Having your water shut off sucks.

10. Not having the energy or interest to do diddly squat sucks.

When I feel like getting online again I'll try not to focus on what sucks, and focus more on what doesn't suck.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home