Sunday, March 20, 2005

Methamphetamine: Stories and Letters of the Hidden Costs

Because I feel so strongly about the subject, I thought I would give a link to a site I just found while doing a research project. ( Incidentally, if anyone has a way to organize their favorites that is better than mine, I would love the help. Right now I have, on my drive of the family personal pc, 40 folders with over 250 links. I need help. I save information the way other people save movie stubs).

True stories from meth addicts ( It is no longer a trucker/biker/rural redneck thing. For the past 10 years or so, we are talking about an epidemic that is 20 times worse than crack. You can make the crap yourself with a intro chem course in high school).

Methamphetamine: Stories and Letters of the Hidden Costs
http://www.kci.org/meth_info/meth_letters.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home