Friday, September 09, 2005

Americana/Pop Culture/Rock Star Trivia YOU SHOULD NOT MISS

I'm having a really hard time with the news lately. Yes, I am a selfish bitc& and I am tired of crying about Katrina. No, I don't want to read/see any more profiles in human tragedy.

Imagine my thrill about todays article in the San Francisco Chronicle,
"A Rhinestone Cowboy Who Grabbed Cars by the Horns". Provides a bit of Americana/Pop Culture/Rock Star Trivia/Hollywoodisms that I didn't know about.

Read about the coolest rhinestone-clad Jew in California. Good fun. Love the car. Who wouldn't want a custom Pontiac Grand Ville, covered in rhinestones, with a stage-like platform custom attached to the back end? You could travel around the country with that thing, and make money by singing karaoke at country fairs. Collect tips on the back of your car.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/04/automobiles/04AUTO.html?8dpc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home