Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hell = Cubicle

I admit that I have plenty of blog fodder at work, and I just don't bother to go there. Honestly, I just don't want to dedicate any more of my soul to that place. I hate being there, I hate a lot of the people there, and I hate the drive I have to make to get there. My car accident was a sign from God, you see, if I really believed that God cared about my hour long commute. God, in his ultimate, dreadlocked bearing wisdom, said "You quit. Life is short. See?"

Yes, I once thought that my work robbed my soul. In fact, my job has completely made me do a 180 on what I want to be when I grow up.

My mission in life is to find a job that doesn't involve people who are mentally masturbating on a 24/7 basis. I have no time for your cock stroking, assholes. If you really think it is important to do one hour long task in an 8 hour workday, and then go tell five people about it in precise, almost scripted clone-conversations that last about 45 minutes a piece, you are a miserable human being. If I like you enough, I would drop a 10 strip in your coffee. Whooooo Whhheeeee!

For the funniest post on work I have yet to see (a bit like "The Office", but on the web) go to: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/34034197.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home