Tuesday, September 13, 2005

QUEEN OF THE SKY

( I'm dragging ass, I apologize. Somehow, I just don't feel like talking about myself this week. What the hell.)

DIARY OF A FLIGHT ATTENDENT
http://queenofsky.journalspace.com/

BUSTED AT WORK DISCLAIMER:
If you work in an office of lecherous men who wouldn't mind, feel free. No real nudity, just a little thigh, the top of a breast...

Actually my website find for yesterday, but I'm playing catchup. Read about the "Queen of the Sky", a flight attendant who was fired for posting her sexy flight attendant pics on the web. No stripper is she, but I'm sure there are plenty of sexual roleplaying folks out there who love the idea of a flight attendant straddling them in that growdy jet bathroom.

Besides, after flying Airtran last week, I can tell you she makes their flight attendants look like hogs. I've yet to see a hot Airtran flight attendant. Z disagrees, of course. Feel free to inform me of my ignorance.

Anyway, give her blog a read. Pretty interesting. I think she has retained labor counsel, and is giving that big yucky airline a run for their money. Let's hope she gets it before they lose it on their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home