Tuesday, February 14, 2006

DISCLAIMER: It's Valentine's Day

(Ok, ok, ok. I feel ultimately trite and pathetic now. I received a really amazing Valentine today. Although it is a bit thick with lub, I can't help but share. I only wish you people knew what the hell I am talking about.

I'm starting a Love For Dummies course. You can join if you want - it's $3,095 per---------AHEM. Z says that it is free. Dammit.

Again, this is sickly sweet for some. I'm warning you. On the other hand, for those of you who know the Snewo / Zatchel story, this may seem wonderful. Whatever. Screw you all.

It's a wonderful life.)

"Good morning sunshine,

I woke this morning knowwing how much you love me. I have never been this in love in all my life. I never knew that I could be moved this deeply, this sincerley. When I first started to love I thought that it was just a frame of mind, or a mind set that one could achieve alone towards another. I was wrong, love is very much different then one thinks when they first think they have found it.

Love is something that happens...

not something that we create. The lightning bolt that you threw thru me was unexpected but very much desired. I am thrilled that I had enough confidence to explore who struck my head with those soft lips. I have been a challange, I am sure, but I am grateful that you have been up to it. I have not been so happy in all my life as I have been, and continue to be, with you. You are the sexxiest person walking this earth and stalking my dreams. Daily drudgery is insignificant because I know who loves me and that you will be there.

You move me....

to be a better person. All this light that you talk of is not just me, it is our love that insipires this light. I have not been this attractive in all my life and it is your fault. Please forgive my slight crabbiness yesterday. The coldest days provide the most pain. It is hard to hide it sometimes and I know that upsets you. I try to keep it hidden so you do not have to know that your loved one is in pain. I know it frustrates you and I love your compassion and understanding. I gladly accept this pain, because it means I get to be with you. There is nowhere in this world that I wish to be except with you. I would ask if you would be mine but you inspire me to such an extent that I know we are one already. This is the confidence that you bring out in me. However hokey that may be it is what you and I do together that matters.

I love watching you grow...

and change. It reminds me of a beautiful flower opening up for the first time. Like the sun coming up on a brand new day, we are just beginning. Although our love is something private and very personal, it seems that the world will and does benifit from feeling the warmth that it has allowed us to share. Almost everyone I know has commented on how happy I seem as opposed to how they have known me in the past. You make me a Man. You make me the light.

I would like to be a teacher...

, so as to show the children of the world what to look for in a mate. To show them what true love looks like. To teach them how to love, respect and be honest with each other. You call me a sexpert. I enjoy this, but wish I had a degree that said the same, so I could practice such things. Outside of making you happy, raising my children with hope and dreams, I wish to spread the message of how to love each other to the world. The lesson that you have taught me.

Thank you for being mine on this very special day."


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home