Monday, February 27, 2006

Four Things About Snewo

Dammit to hell. YOU BASTARDS! I was freaking hit with another one of these Meme things. What the hell is a "meme" anyway?

Four things - My responses

here goes...

Four Jobs I've had:
· Restaurant Manager
· Caterer
· Pastry Chef
· Drug Dealer
Four movies I can watch over and over:
· Fever Pitch
· Papillon
· Tootsie
· Topper
Four TV shows I love to watch:
· CSI Las Vegas
· The Apprentice
· Project Runway
· America’s Next Top Model
Four places I've been on vacation:
· My Couch
· Key West
· Vegas
· Baja
Four tunes that play through my head:
· High Hopes ( Pink Floyd)
· Hurt
· Rooster
· 500 Miles
Four favorite dishes:
· White Pizza
· Dim Sum
· Sushi – anything Tuna
· My Mom’s Macaroni & Cheese – the real kind that takes 4 hours
Four websites I visit daily:
· www.sfgate.com
· NY Times
· Defamer
· Newsgator
Four books I really love:
· The Little Prince
· BFG
· Great Expectations
· The Three Musketeers
Four places I'd rather be:
· In bed with Z
· On a deserted, clean beach
· In a cage off Isla Guadalupe
· Strolling Berkeley

Screw you people. Let me tell you Four Ways I can kick Your Ass:



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home