Thursday, August 31, 2006

Snewo's Selective Pop Culture Addiction - Or, How Z can't stand the Bravo network

OOoommph. I think I just had a secret orgasm whilst sitting @ work, surfing the web.

Andy Cohen is "Bravo's Vice President of Production and Programming - and resident 'Pop Culture Pundit'".He has a blog located here: http://www.bravotv.com/blog/andysblog/bio.html.

Andy does a blog bit called "10 Questions With"....and interviews Nina Garcia, Tom Colicchio, Sommelier Stephen, Jackie Warner, Chef Harold, Ricki Lake, Kathy Griffin, Katie Lee Joel, Sandra Bernhardt, Daniel Volosovic......HERE! http://www.bravotv.com/blog/andysblog/10_questions_with/

I found Andy Cohen when I read a very funny interview he did with Ralph Fiennes about Project Runway. Apparently Andy and Ralph are friends, and Andy wanted to interview Ralph for his blog. Instead, Ralph insisted that he would interview Andy because he wanted to discuss his favorite TV show. (GASP! How much more sexy can a metrosexual get ! He loves Project Runway!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.bravotv.com/blog/andysblog/2006/08/ralph_fiennes_interviews_andy_about_runway.php?page=1

For those of you who haven't caught onto the Bravo addiction, I don't know who you people are. That's all we watch in the Snewo crizzib anymore. "Work Out" "America's Top Chef" "Project Runway" "The Real OC Housewives"........

I can't possibly explain how happy I am that Andy Cohen has a blog, and the fact that it is almost as juicy as Bravo network - oooommmph. Now I can feed my Bravo addiction at work.

You've been warned. Check it out - Bravo and Andy's Blog. And if you dare mention the subject to me, be prepared. I'll talk for hours about it.

***Note: Rereading this post, prior to my actual posting of it, I am semi-ashamed. My written voice just sounded like a 13 year old reading "Tiger Beat". Forgive me, please.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home