Friday, March 30, 2007

Sitting here in High Point

Which is a goofy name for a city whose elevation is around 700.

But I'm attending this god-awful trade show today, and I'm rebelling and not getting dressed yet because I don't want to go walk around the universe looking at chairs. The ride to Greensboro from Atlanta wasn't really that bad, but now it seems my ass hurts and my back hurts and I need a cigarette.

So why am I here, you ask? When I could be busy shopping online?

Because I got a stinking message on myspace, and I logged in to check it. I can't, by the way, because myspace is for retards and you can't find shit on your own profile page. Don't let me start in again on how myspace is for losers. You people can get some goshdarned computer skills and make a blog, dammit. Because I said so.

North Carolina is weird. Zach and I came up with a commentary on East NC last night - it's either for the absolute poor or for Southern Yuppies - which are the worst kind, by the way. And of course this is just from our tiny glance at the landscape from the highway, so we really don't know shit.

But Charlotte, NC sucks because I can't find a t-shirt for my daughter, who was really excited about one.

Charlotte NC doesn't suck because they have a Jack in the Box, and Z and I cooeed for a good 2 hours about their crummy little tacos.

Wellford, SC doesn't suck because we stopped and found a field and well, you know. Outside sex is much better than it is inside.

Ta Ta

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home