Thursday, July 26, 2007

You Know You're Pretty Freaking Special When...

The State of Georgia General Assembly passes House Resolution 386
(By: Representatives Golick of the 34th, Richardson of the 19th, Tumlin of the 38th, and Crawford of the 16th)

Georgia General Assembly House Resolution 386


which basically says my boyfriend from high school is a great dude. He's only a 3L at Georgia State University. Jeezums.

Just for the record, unless the global technology/oil apocalypse truly does occur in the next 20 years and you can't access my post on this topic online:

This guy is running for President. It's been in the cards since he was about 10. I've only known him since I was 13 or so, but trust me. You can smell a presidential candidate when you meet him.

And he's perfectly ambitious. By that, I mean he is so freaking smart in the means of personal and professional politics that he knows how to make this happen. Even more significantly, I believe he has subconscious instincts that drive him in all of his pursuits...it's not planned. It just is.

I'm telling you. He has less than 15 years to go before he can run for President. He's going to work for a public defender, and then he'll campaign for representative. Then on to Congress. And the river runs from there.

Perhaps someday, if I am not immediately dismissed as being biased due to our past relationship, I'll write a book about him post-presidency, and describe what an enigmatic, meticulous genius this guy is. A true human puzzle to me for most of my life, I'll tell you that much. And very few people have been that for me. I like to think I'm talented at reading people. (Ol Super Smart Shrinko Man, himself a graduate of West Point, says that I could be hired by the CIA. Apparently we have some instinctual capabilities outside the norm: the ability to understand and "feel" people pretty quickly).

Being in the presence of this guy is a bit unnerving. I guess I can see how he'd bring out the stalker instincts in any woman. Trust me, he has Bill Clinton-like captivating capabilities. All it will take is one halfway smart woman who is completely infatuated with the idea of loving someone that dang smart.

Anyway, there is my prediction. I think we're looking at a Presidential Candidate come 2024 or 2028.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:55:00 AM, Blogger taboot said...

i don't think he would run.

he inhaled.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

yeah...too much history in that area... for him to run...maybe.

i'd love for you to be right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home