Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sharing My wedding Tunes

Sorry y'all. Being CEO of the Snewo family is hard work, and I'm tired of paying attention to detail. I'm ready for a nice long snooze.

I purchased most of the songs to be played at our wedding, and they are so awesome I'm now listening to the itunes list as I write. I'm not tech proficient enough to use that service where I share with you my playlist, so I'm just going to jot a few down here.

Recommended music for the minute, until Z bitches there isn't any Christina Aguilera.

- "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Israel Kamakawiwi
- "Nightswimming" - REM
- "Follow Your Bliss" -The B-52s
- "Crystal" - Fleetwood Mac
- "Save Me" - Aimee Mann
- "I Will Follow You Into The Dark" - Death Cab for Cutie
- "When You Say Nothing At All" - Alison Krauss
- "Santa Monica" - Everclear
- "Grow Old With You" - Adam Sandler
- "Leather and Lace" - Stevie Nicks
- "Square One" - Tom Petty
- "So Are You To Me" - Eastmountainsouth
- "Island in the Sun" - Weezer
- "Try a Little Tenderness" - Otis Redding
- "Little Latin Lupe Lu" - Righteous Bro.
- "Patience" - GNR
- "Can I Stay" - Ray laMontagne
- "IO" - Helen Stellar
- "Bubble Toes" - Jack Johnson
- "Love is Here to Stay" - Ella and Louis

That's all I can type I'm tired. Ol doc put me on some sleep-easy stuff. Whooowheee.

Buy rocking chairs from me, Beeachttch.
Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home