Saturday, April 07, 2007

These are the voyages of Snewo's Enterprise

So I am in a bit of a funk. I find myself in this particular spot quite a bit, you see, and wish I knew how to work it out.

How do I help others? My spirit just isn't that gosh-darned dynamic, I guess....I can't inspire others to change. I think I may have been like that once - I seem to remember a bunch of little snewo groupies - but I'm thinking I lost my desire to be the boss.

That's my only question for today. Instead of becoming frustrated and irritated that they won't allow me to help, or that they aren't listening, how do I become a guide? I better get this lesson learned pretty quickly....my dream job kind of requires it and I'm only 4+ years away from that.

How do you serve as a guide/problem-solver for others, instead of just an open ear?

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home