Friday, May 11, 2007

Mirror Mirror

I'm a bit bewildered, so forgive me if I don't have much time to post. Lots and lots going on, including:

2 weeks til my wedding, which I have now officially been nominated CEO of Planning
Starting a business, and actually having a record month in sales !
Working on my 4th and 5th step - which if you know what they are you know they suck.
Dealing with this god-awful professor, and fired him two days ago
Dealing with this god-awful team
Trying to find more invitations because I realize I've forgotten people
Having a yard sale
and so on and so on.

Let me know if something else happens exciting in your life.

OH! And don't let me forget to post about this awesome customer I talked to yesterday - she's one of these thought-leaders who is really changing the world.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home