Friday, May 16, 2008

Job Hunting Round 4 Since Blog Inception

Ok. Breathe.

Completely bored and feel like my energy, talent, and motivation is slinking away. My employer lost its primary contract in April, so I now have until October to find another job. Everyone around here acts pretty glum, and the phone quit ringing last month. Needless to say, my work has dried up.

The good news is that I finish my last undergrad course next week – May 20th. The bad news is that I’ve yet to receive a phone call regarding my resume (The obligatory “Thanks for your response” emails don’t count). My work history makes me look like a schizophrenic, and my undergrad was received by an institution of questionable integrity. Perhaps a waste of $45K, we’ll see.

Anyway, if any of you know some new tools for job hunting I’d love the help. If you have any advice on how to explain my job-skipping (most of the time it was because I was going to lose my employment due to the company ceasing operations) I’d love that too.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home