Monday, September 10, 2007

Birthdays and Photography

If you haven't already, call Z and wish him a belated Happy 40th Birthday. He says that all he feels on his 40th is more chest hair - apparently chest hair number 14 came in night before last.

I was goofing off and found this guy's flickr portfolio.

-->Kris Kros

My memories of Los Angeles are mostly of pollution, but everytime I tell Z about CA I get into this weird dreamy stuff...I remember how those weird magical moments, where the world seems like it was created by fairies - those are about every other day in California. So while I constantly go back to San Francisco for those memories of art, there are also plenty in Southern CA too.

This guy's work reminds me of that stuff - the stuff that is so unique it feels like its another planet

Ghirardelli Square in December
Venice Beach in June
Mulholland Drive anytime
PCH anytime

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home