Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Eww... AS$%OLE OF THE MONTH may need to keep his title

I was feeling altogether gracious about my nominee, the poor guy seems to be having a rough time. However, last night he completely reiterated his as@$ole of the month nomination. Here is why.

Mr. MR decided to break into a discussion with me while I was alone, sitting on a lovely marble stool outside, enjoying the trees, sunshine and the warm 75 degree weather. He sits down next to me, definitely inside "the box". Mr MR says, and I am definitely paraphrasing here:

"I just wanted to tell you how incredibly wonderful I think you are. You are the nicest person, and it just radiates around you with this glow. I am so thrilled we met, and I can't wait to work with you in the future.

I was born with one kidney and I am colorblind. I like to think that I was given a kind of extra sense about people, and I know things about them. I see auras, and yours is absolutely radiant. I don't know if this is true or not, but I believe that you had family, very close to you, die when you were very young. They surround you all the time, and wish you nothing but the best. They are guiding your life, and are helping you survive."

Wow. What the hell do you say to that? "Thanks, Mr. MR man, that was a very nice thing to say. (Well, sh&$. I did say that). I think that despite your stubborn soul you have the makings of being a real person, and that you just try to dang hard for people to like you?"

I don't know if this is fake or real, it doesn't really fit with the mental pic I had of the man before. I would say he was hitting on me, because he proceeded to sit next to me for the next three hours, but I dunno.

Honestly, I am not sure what it was about. I think I may come off as pretty touchy feelly sometimes, and I know that a true chameleon might pick that up and try to work it. However, in truth, some of the stuff that runs through my head is absolutely evil and insane ( I know only sane people worry about that, but still...). I sometimes wonder if I put my heart on my sleeve like some victim. Not to say that I have been victimized by people who draw on that, but I do know of a few relationships where the man felt he could be my tutor, mentor, guide or whatever. I am guided well, but on the same token I am often a true rebellious bitch.

Anyway, Mr. MR has been placed on probation for one more week. I will stretch my new AS$%OLE of the month nomination for April until then. Besides, my birthday is pretty close - I need to pick someone worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home