Friday, September 16, 2005

Pandora

I'm a "Discoverer-of-New-Bands-junkie". I admit it. This tool may prove to be the coolest thing for people like me.

From http://searchviews.com/archives/2005/08/30/index.php


Tell Me What I Like

"Helping users search out new music is the goal of Pandora, an online music discovery tool. This type of application is nothing new, though the way it goes about it is cool: it looks at how the music itself sounds, analyzing close to 400 distinct attributes. It's in beta right now, you can try 10 hours for free. A yearly subscription is $36 dollars."

www.pandora.com

I tried to explain this to a few friends last week, and they gave me this look of utter confusion. I admit that I don't make a lot of sense sometimes when I verbally communicate. But shit, people, at least pretend that I don't sound like a moron.

For those of you who may appreciate this, I applaud you for at least taking the time to read my freaking blog and hearing what I have to say.

Okay, now I am no longer suffering from low self esteem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home