Saturday, January 14, 2006

"Can I pick up that stapler underneath your desk, Governor?"

You know, I was more bothered by the Clinton/Lewinsky affair because of his lying. Now, as I get older and more cynical, I suppose, the idea of a man/woman in power who needs some sexual gratification while intellectually compartmentalizing their true feelings of love/kinship with their equally powerful spouses - OK I get that. Refer to "Primary Colors" for a reference guide.

Anyway....Tim McGraw may run for something or another in TN. The idea of Tim McGraw as Guvner is much hotter than the idea of Arnold as Guvunator. Sorry. And as the Republicans make stupider decisions by the day (refer to their proceedings as they try and replace Tom DeLay...they can't get their shi& together) I'm more inclined to be turned on by the idea of a centrist democrat.

Am I too old to be an intern? My qualifications are pretty respectable.....

"Country Singer Tim McGraw Eyes Politics"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060113/ap_en_mu/music_governor_mcgraw;_ylt=Al9uNfrMv.Eggu.mv80fG9us0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3YXYwNDRrBHNlYwM3NjI-

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home