Sunday, January 22, 2006

Meme

I've smacked other bloggers with this, so you'll see their results soon. This meme is a bit old school, I apologize. I am unable to keep up with my "blog fodder" folder.


Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
Drug Dealer, Caterer, Pastry Chef, Restaurant Manager
Four movies you could watch over and over:
L.A. Confidential, Dead Again, Gia, and Tootsie.
Four places you’ve lived:
Loomis, CA, Toccoa, GA, Florence, SC and Danville, CA.
Four TV shows you love to watch:
CSI Las Vegas (because William Petersen is hot), American Idol, The Apprentice, and The Office.
Four places you’ve been on vacation:
Don't get me started. All I think about is vacation.
Four websites you visit daily:
San Francisco Chronicle www.sfgate.com, The New York Times www.nytimes.com, Go Fug Yourself www.gofugyourself.typepad.com, Newsgator www.newsgator.com.
Four of your favorite foods:
Shrimp, Sushi, White Pizza, and a Subway sandwich I make myself (Ask for steak and chicken at the same time...it's yummy).
Four places you’d rather be:
Swimming with my sharkies at Isla Guadalupe, Mexico; Carmel, CA; Fiji; Chinatown, San Francisco.
Four albums you can’t live without:
Depeche Mode "Violator", Pink Floyd "Pulse" (Listen to 'High Hopes'),"Salsa from Around the World" , if that freaking Garth Brooks tape is with me then so is my sweetie so dammit, it's on the list....

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home