Friday, December 22, 2006

Insurance Companies Are A Present From Satan

First, I think it is important to note that I was employed by an insurer for over three years. I know that they are from satan.

Second, it is also important to note that most of my ire comes from medical insurance companies. They are truly a gift from Satan. Right now my fuc&ing current insurance company, who I pay COBRA payments to ($600 per month)is denying me insulin pump supplies.

Because the assholes lost my "certification of prior coverage". And have now stuck me on "pre-existing condition probationary coverage".

And the fuc&ers use such nebulous terms because they drink the blood of Satan, and the only real word in their medical insurance terminology is "No". They just learn all these other creative metaphors so that it sounds legal.

Fuc*ers.




Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home