Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cliff Williams & The Georgia Innocence Project

Ok, so I'm a little squeamish about releasing details of my life that are incredibly private - safe in a little lockbox in the pit of my mind. But some of you may know how meaningful this was to me - finding this article on the front page (Metro section) of the Atlanta-Journal Constitution's Sunday edition. In fact, an entire cup (16 oz., mind you) of Starbuck's Sumatra was forever lost on the front of my shirt, thoroughly soaking through my bra and burning my breasts.

http://law.gsu.edu/news/view.php?id=215

In A.A. we call this a "God-Shot". I've been doing a lot of talking lately about the amends I have to make, and how I'm constantly looking for ways to contact those deserving of those amends.

God will let us see when we are ready. We will have answers when we deserve to have them.

And somehow, when our lives are rolly-polly confusing twisty rollercoasters already, God decides to throw a couple more switchbacks into the ride.

I'm feeling really insecure and lost about who I am. I'm optimistic when I see others performing at their peak - the talent we always saw and foresaw for the future.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home