Sunday, April 03, 2005

Lovely early birthday present

I am, this very minute, having a great time with my new present. My computer croaked, along with Zee's. I didn't really realize how truly distressing this was until I realized I had lost all of my pre-set passwords (unlike this virgo type who proceeded to show me his excel spreadsheet created for passwords) along with all the necessary programs to post my pics on my blog.

This sucks. I really like my little pic gallery, and the idea I can't share gives me the willies.

Anyway, yes, the computer rocks. Yes, the discount was bad-a$%. And yes, it does need a better graphics card ( Poor zee. He can't function without the best)

Just took the pain pill prescribed to me for my surgery tomorrow. Let's see if it does the trick. I don't suppose I should supplement it with my own stash. My last experience with this poor doc, he couldn't put me out. I don't want to scare him because he renders me comatose... I can just hear my friend Jason telling me it will be alright -"You want it to work, right? You don't want to feel any pain..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home