Monday, September 11, 2006

"Today is the greatest"....Billy Corgan

Time for an update, my peeps. More More More Mental Ramblings with a certain proviso -
* Blood Sugar 391 and holding. Mental state: A Little scattered.

- Suri Cruise is indeed a Cruise or Holmes spawn. You people need help. That poor baby is just another one of those ugly babies with a lot of hair. She wasn't the model in Sears commercials 3 years ago (as I heard last week). It's still up in the air whether Suri is a true genetic child of both the cult-goers, but leave the poor kid alone. She's kind of cute.

- I am so incredibly glad Vincent got kicked off of Project Runway. Now for Laura. She sucks. It's one thing to be an incredibly accomplished Audrey-Hepburn-esque costume designer, but she hasn't a creative innovative bone in her body. Dammit to hell. I even liked trailer trash Kayne's gold monstrosity of a couture gown this week. If the dang criss-cross ribboning on the back hadn't have been cut at an angle, it would have been perfect. Very Stephanie Seymour. Screw Laura.

- Charky's first pair of glasses are ultra cute. Kind of cat-eyeish, and metallic purple. I'll post a pic soon.

- Since I'm off work this week, I get to see Nip/Tuck on Tuesday @ 10 PM!!!!!

- My parent's new dog is 6 months old now, and weighs 58 lbs. Ouch.

- Don't ever buy "Sweet" Italian sausage. It sucks too.

- If you ever buy those frozen green beans, get the ones in the "steamable" pack. You don't necessarily have to steam it like they say, but they are way better than any others I've had.

Love y'all. When I'm more sane I'll catch up further...





Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home